donderdag 15 augustus 2013

Bowling meet in Den Haag!


Hey dearies
<3

So I'm back with a small update about our last meeting in Den Haag!
We wen't bowling & Shopping, so no false nails allowed XD
(That shit hurts when u break a nail..)



Once again i traveled with Wesley and Isa <3
Always so much fun with them!
During our trip we found out we had the same train as Rox, Jojo and Eri!
:D


My outfit.
Not the the best picture i know i know XD


Bowling group!

Bowling was a looot of fun,
I love bowling even though i'm not that good XD


The whole group at dinner (we went out to get chinese <3)
and a group picture during shopping.


On the way back home...
We had a crazy... moment in the train XD
I laughed so hard, I was crying.

ATTENTION ;
The following picture might hurt ur eyes!



Lovely.. I know...

And with that,
Until next time!




4 opmerkingen:

  1. ooh :) jullie zien er echt zo lief uit! En het ziet er naar uit dat jullie ook veel plezier hebben gehad ^-^

    xoxox The Mad twins
    http://shellsenseless.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, that meetup looks so fun! You all are so cute and stylish! btw I love you're blog layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen