vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Short, personal post~


Hello lovelies!

I had a few ideas for a few posts but sadly I was not able to make them..
yet!

I wasn't tooo sure if i should make this post, but you know,
i also have a life next to all the fun gyaru stuff x3

Due to personal reasons..
I wasn't able to actually look gal at all the past week ;o;
(stress stress stress)

To make the story short ..
(because I really don't want to you know
be sad, post sad stuff etc on here because I'm usually such a happy person,
everybody has bad times in their life right?)

My parents are divorcing, fighting all the time etc.
So being at home is totally stressing me out ><
I don't like arguments.

Because of this fact (and a few others) I am going to live with my grandparents
and at the moment i'm really busy with decorating my new room at their house.
(Which is fun, ofcourse! But the reason is just laaame~)


So, please bare with me as I try to get my sh*t together
and I will try to post some stuff next week <3

So atleast you know why things might be slow now~






4 opmerkingen: