donderdag 14 februari 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful day,
Celebrate it as a single, with your true love or with family, who cares!
Just eat a lot of chocolate and watch cheesy movies or something XD

I celebrated v-day with my boyfriend this year ^^
and we decided to stay at home instead of going out for dinner,
I have to say, it was really fun and cosy!
We usually go out for dinner but it was quite nice to stay at home ;o




My outfit ; As soon as we finished dinner I put my sweatpants on :3
Watching New Girl in this is just not comfy XD


Dinner!
We made some chicken, noodles and veggies in teriyaki sauce :)



Haha omg... We made sushi for the first time XD
Some looked quite nice but others...
But hey, first time, okay? XD



For dessert I baked some chocolate muffins *-*
They were so good..


So why am I blogging about this and not cuddling with the bf?
He had to go home already because he has to go to work early in the morning :"(
So I have time..


So what did you all do for valentine's day?
Until next time lovelies!




9 opmerkingen:

  1. your outfit looks lovely *-*
    the food looks so delicious *_* especially the chicken with noodles! I'm glad that you had a good day^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww thanks dear :D <3 Yaaay food x3!! I hope you have a great day today too!

      Verwijderen
  2. Your outfit is wonderfull :D
    The sushi looks good and the other food as well ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you :D! Haha yeah the sushi... hopefully next time it will look better, but thank you!!

      Verwijderen
  3. suuuuuuuushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3
    ja dit is de meest zinloze comment ever :D en daar ben ik trots op :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey!

    IVE NOMINATED YOU FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD <3
    http://sparklingalpacas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/14-liebster-award.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen