dinsdag 4 september 2012

Gyaru beach meet and apologies!


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ !!!
Sorry dear followers who read my blog!
I haven't updated in a while, because of personal reasons :(
There have been a few problems in my family and in my bf's family, sadly.

So my sincere apology for not writing :O
This post will contain a few pictures of the gyaru beach meet on the 22nd of August in Scheveningen.
There won't be any super duper pictures of make-up or outfits cuuuus well,
I didn't take any BEFORE a wave destroyed my face XD
I'm such a bad gyaru/blogger :"D I'll do my best next time, i promise <3

So, for now, enjoy a few random pictures of the day!




Terry doing a handstand haha



Derpin with Terry and Eri XD




Sexy Terry haha <3



Le beach~



Korean DDR? Not sure what it was, but it was weird :O



Terry posing, this was the real DDR XD



Chinese foooood, SOOO good XD
Buuut it did take a long time before we ordered.. And paying.. was hell XD






Welll... That was it for now :O
I'm sorry i don't have any pretty pictures or something..
Next time, i will do my best ^^

I'll make a few random posts in between events about my daily life and stuff too,
School started again and i will be very busy ><
I don't want to abandon my blog, so random posts are probably the best i can do seeing i wont be doing anything special.. Boring life is boring! (apart from 2 birthday meetings i will attend)

Bye, bye dear readers ^^




4 opmerkingen:

  1. I also can't blog everytime. Sometimes my life's just too boring or like you: Family problems XD

    XOXO Ri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Such a hassle sometimes, but i want to keep blogging, followers or not. I want to do this for myself so for once, i keep up with something :P

      Verwijderen
  2. Haha, I would always be reluctant to attend a gyaru beach meet. XD I don't wear any makeup when I go to the beach normally. And I wouldn't want to lose my lashes/lenses if I went in the sea. </3 It looks like you all had fun anyway, though! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen