donderdag 23 augustus 2012

The Liebster Award

Hellooooooo~

Todays blogpost will be all about ME mwuahahah. No just kidding, kinda. But i did get tagged by dear Scarlet for the Liebster Award. What is this you ask? Well, let me tell you :
This is an award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (So basicly... nobody knows you!)
Nah, again, just kidding. It's a sweet thing, just like the name states : Liebster!

I got 11 questions about myself from Scarlet to answer. So are you ready to get to know me a little better? I might turn out to be one crazy bag lady you know, just giving you a warning :"D


The questions :
1. Describe your dream profession

My dream profession... This is kinda hard to answer tbh. But, i do know that i want to work in the entertainment industry (And no, entertainment does not mean stripping, pervert!). I'd love to work in the game world. Either designing characters, coming up with stories, level design, programming, voice acting SOMETHING! I love gaming and one of my subjects next year will actually be gaming, im so excited for that :D!

2. Who is your favorite  villain in comics?
Well, i don't really read comics, so is manga/anime also okay? :"D Cause without really giving it a thought i would have to go with... ulquiorra or halibel (bleach). Ulquiorra just, i don't know, he's so... mysterious! I couldn't help but like him, bad guy or not. And halibel, well she's just one fierce babe! I really liked her background story. She might be 'evil' but she cared about her subordinates.

3. What’s your fashion style?
Hmm.. Well, on an everyday basis i'm rather casual. I wear pants, skirts and dresses, I don't really have one style. If i dress gyaru I like rokku and sweet/cute looking styles the best. (Talk about opposites attract, sheesh.)

4. Do you prefer windows or Macintosh?
Windows really.. We work with mac pc's at school and they freak me out! Probably because i'm just not used to them :"D


5. If there was one place you would like to live for a year or 2 which place would it be?
Somewhere with a pretty beach. Crystal clear 'blue' waters attract me! I love beautiful scenery.


6. which is your favorite Disney film?
By far, it has always been the Lion King. I think it's the first one i have ever seen but i'm not sure. Every time i watch it i still need to cry :"D

7. How many languages can you speak?
Hm... Fluently : 2 :"D English and Dutch. Languages i'm supposed to know how to speak : German and French but i'm suckish at it.. Hurr hurr.

8. Which is the song you have been listening to a lot recently?
I actually listen to a playlist when listening to music haha. But if i need to choose one it would be 2NE1 - I love you.


9. What is your favorite TV show/series?
God i watch a lot... All time favorite.. Pokémon! I could easily start all over a again haha! I am and will always be a pokenerd!


10. Which is your favorite season?
Summer! I just love to get my tan on and wear flowy, summery things. Everything just looks so happy when the sun shines.^^


11. Which is your favorite drink?
Green tea or Pineapple juice are good (:

So, you need to tag 11 people for this but i won't. I know a lot of people who already got tagged and or not waiting on another one of these things :P So i'll leave you with 5 questions and will tag less people (I'm lazy like that) :

1. What do you like the most about yourself? Body and soul!
2. Your favorite school subject (high school) and why?
3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. What's the most fun thing you have ever done?

I tag JojoRina and Terry ^^
Have fun, if you won't answer that's also okay ^^ Don't feel obligated!

Thanks for reading and have a great day <3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen