zaterdag 21 juli 2012

Introduction!

Hello and welcome to my blog!^^

I tried to blog before but as usual I get lazy and just forget all about it... But this time it will be different!
A lot of my recently made friends blog and i'd like to follow in their footsteps..

So, who is this new and improved blogger?
My name is Chelsey, 19 years old and live in the Netherlands.
Currently i'm studying CO-IEMES : Communication, International Events, Music and Entertainment Studies :)

I'm into a lot of different stuff such gaming, art, gyaru (atleast i'm trying to be :"D) and anime. A few games that I love are : Mirror's Edge, The AC series, CoD and various RPG games such as Eternal Sonata and Tales of Vesperia.

I'm a huge dork on the inside and try to be the best version of me on the outside.

What you can expect to read here are posts about my daily life such as events, outfit snaps, random ramblings etc.

I hope y'all are gonna like my blog and motivate me to do so! ^^

Love,

Chelsey

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen